Elimination method (1) The core of roller manufacturing […]
(1) The core of roller manufacturing is how to better improve the contact state between the teeth and the yarn. At present, most of the domestic manufacturers' roller working surface tooth profile is processed by a thread rolling machine, while the warp and weft rollers are rolled by an imported gear rolling machine, and the gear rolling plate of the gear rolling machine is also processed by imported special high-precision machine tools. Professionals optimize the tooth profile many times, and process the roller tooth profile with the best tooth profile and processing parameters. The roller tooth tip width consistency manufactured by this method is excellent, and there will be no unevenness in the tooth part of the thread rolling machine. This processing method ensures that the best roller tooth surface is in contact with the yarn, which greatly reduces the generation of harmful mechanical waves.
(2) The mechanical wave of the roller is mainly caused by the front roller, so when the textile mill is matching the spinning frame, the front roller should try to use ultra-high precision non-mechanical roller.
(3) The rollers should be installed, adjusted and cleaned reasonably.
(4) Roller bearings should be selected reasonably.
Technical characteristics and application effects of drafting bottom rollers on warp and weft ring spinning frames
Series Ultra High Precision Non-mechanical Ballola
(1) The use of high-quality steel supplemented with special processing technology can increase the bending and torsion strength of the roller by more than 10% compared with the conventional roller.
(2) It is suitable for spinning combed, carded cotton, blended spun yarn and cluster spinning above 4.8tex.
(3) The surface of the roller feels smooth and smooth, with uniform color, no fiber or bumps.
(4) Ultra-high precision non-mechanical rollers are used for the front, middle and rear three rollers, and the spinning evenness, coarseness, details, neps and spindle differences are all significantly improved.
(5) Long-term use of rollers will not be out of tune, deformation, torsional vibration, stable operation and rust-free.
Torsion resistant high strength super high precision roller
(1) The torsion and bending strength are increased by more than 10%, which completely solves the problems of thick, detailed and broken ends in the middle spinning when long cars with more than 1008 spindles are driving and stopping.
(2) Suitable for ordinary and concentrated spinning long cars with more than 1008 spindles.
(3) It is equipped with high-quality spinning frame, and the spinning index reaches the level 5 of the 2007 Uster Bulletin.
(4) The connection quality and surface quality of roller products have reached the highest level in China; the torsion resistance, bending strength and yarn index are better than those of domestic counterparts, reaching the domestic and foreign leading level.
Series of densely toothed ultra-high precision non-mechanical ballola
(1) The number of teeth on the working surface of the roller is increased by 10-12 teeth than that of the conventional roller, which improves the spinning holding ability and stability of the drafting system, and significantly improves the thick sections, details and neps.
(2) Suitable for spinning ultrafine combed pure spinning, blended spinning and compact yarn below 5.8tex.
(3) It is equipped with high-quality spinning frame, and the spinning index reaches the level 5 of the 2007 Uster Bulletin. Long-term use of rollers will not be out of adjustment, deformation, torsional vibration, stable operation and rust-free.
(4) Roller connection quality level and surface quality level can reach the level of domestic new-generation ultra-high precision rollers; yarn formation index and spinning performance are better than domestic new-generation ultra-high-precision rollers, reaching the domestic and foreign advanced level.