The hairiness parameter is generally expressed by the h […]
The hairiness parameter is generally expressed by the hairiness index. The more intuitive is the number of hairiness roots, and the control of hairiness is mainly to control the harmful hairiness, that is, the hairiness of 3 mm and above.
Use of raw materials
(1) The greater the torsion and bending stiffness of the fiber, the more difficult it is to twist and bend the fiber. On the one hand, it is difficult to completely twist it into the yarn body; on the other hand, the fiber ends that have been twisted into the yarn body have The yarn body may be ejected, causing hairiness to increase.
(2) The length of the fiber is long, one is because the number of fibers per unit length of the yarn is reduced, which reduces the hairiness; on the other hand, the fiber is easily twisted and twisted to make the structure compact. Conversely, hairiness will increase.
(3) The effect of fiber fineness on hairiness is that there are more coarse fiber hairiness and less fine fiber hairiness.
(4) Strictly control the proportion of back-flowering. The chemical fiber is damaged by repeated blows, and the surface oil is lost after use, which will cause hairiness to increase. The use of back-flowering should not exceed 5%.
(5) Because viscose fiber has strong moisture absorption and release properties, it is necessary to loosen the cotton bale in advance, and the fiber has a balanced moisture absorption, which is beneficial to control hairiness.
Therefore, when selecting raw materials, the fineness, length and uniformity of the fiber should be controlled according to the requirements of the yarn for hairiness, so as to create good conditions for reducing hairiness. When spinning chemical fiber, attention should be paid to the oil content, the content is small, it is easy to generate static electricity, causing the yarn to hair; the high content, easy to contaminate the channel and make the channel astringent, will increase the hairiness, and also cause poor combing and drafting. Decrease the quality of semi-finished products.