Winding process Low speed and low tension are the key. […]
Low speed and low tension are the key. The automatic winding process is the process with the largest increase in hairiness. Generally, it should be increased by about 3 times, especially for hairiness of 3 mm and above, which increases geometrically. This is mainly caused by the friction of various parts on the yarn. . Because the winding speed is high and the winding speed of each point of the cone-shaped bobbin is different, the yarn will have greater slippage during the winding process. Therefore, the hairiness of the cop after the winding will be seriously deteriorated. Therefore, the winding process is a serious cause of hairiness in the yarn process, and it is also another important concern for us to solve the hairiness problem.
1) Do a good job of optimizing the process to control the growth of self-winding hairiness:
The winding speed and winding tension are preferred. The winding tension and winding speed of the automatic winder have a great influence on hairiness. Winding speed and winding tension should be regarded as a whole process when adjusting the process. If only one process parameter is considered, it will be counterproductive. When the specific optimization is combined with each other, the effect of high-speed operation with little hairiness increase can be achieved.
Optimizing the winding hardness and optimizing the winding tension will help control the growth of hairiness. The winding hardness of the bobbin increases, the pressure of the bobbin contacting the grooved cylinder decreases (the greater the P4 air pressure, the smaller the contact pressure), and the hairiness growth rate decreases.
2) Strengthen the operation of cleaning work and the work of driving cars:
Do a good job of cleaning the yarn channel and the tray in time to reduce the accumulation of fly and the increase of hairiness. Splicer cleaning, cleaning inside the bobbin holder, cleaning nozzle, etc. When handover cleaning, it must be stopped at the same time, and it is not allowed to go forward and backward.
3) Do a good job in the transfer protection of the spinning bobbin to the winding to prevent the phenomenon of pressing the yarn in the yarn basket.
4) The relative humidity is controlled at 70-73%. Properly increasing the humidity in the winding workshop will help reduce hairiness.
(1) In addition to the selection and production of rubber rollers, maintenance should also be paid attention to. Drawing, roving, spinning rubber roller coating and cleaning cycle, for chemical fiber easy to generate static electricity, after making the coating, add antistatic agent; cleaning cycle, drawing once a week, roving once every half month, spinning and traveller synchronization. Because the oil-containing rubber rollers and aprons are easy to accumulate grease, they should be cleaned periodically with a strong cleaning agent that removes grease, dried and used again.
(2) The hairiness changes seasonally. It is dry in autumn. The static electricity generated by chemical fiber is not easy to eliminate. The hairiness increases. The air conditioner needs to increase the humidity to eliminate static electricity. In the autumn drying, the production process also increases a lot of flying flowers. The hairiness grows quickly, which shortens the cleaning of the machine. Cycle, reduce hairiness. When necessary, the production process appropriately reduces the vehicle speed, which is also helpful to control the hairiness.
(1) The hairiness of ring-spun yarn increases with the increase of draft and output speed in the whole production process, and it has an impact on the production efficiency and product quality of the subsequent processes. Reducing hairiness, especially harmful hairiness of 3 mm and above, is an important aspect of improving yarn quality.
(2) The hairiness of ring spun yarn is divided into twisted hairiness and process hairiness. The twisting triangle area plays a decisive role in the formation of the yarn surface hairiness. Controlling the width of the ribbon output from the front roller of the spun yarn is a key factor in controlling the twisting hairiness of the yarn. At the same time, the fiber structure state in the sliver, the level of the short fiber content, the cohesion between the fibers and the control of the spinning tension are equally important to the twisting hairiness. Process hairiness is mainly the hairiness formed by the friction between the yarn and the yarn channel during the spinning process. The main factor affecting the hairiness of the process is scratching, which is closely related to the smoothness of the yarn channel, the tension of the yarn passing through the channel and the strength of the static electricity on the yarn, especially the state of the spun wire traveller and the state of the grooved tube , The arc length of the yarn on the grooved tube is closely related to the winding speed.
(3) Solving the hairiness problem of polyester-viscose blended yarns is a systematic project. It should be understood from the characteristics of raw materials and dealt with correctly, strengthen equipment management and operation management, optimize processes, select equipment reasonably, and adjust temperature and humidity according to weather and season changes. In terms of meticulous and effective work, the process is reasonable, the equipment is intact, the channel is clean, the machine is free of sticking, entanglement, hanging, and blocking, the environment is clean, the logistics is orderly, continuous improvement, and the harmful hairiness is minimized.
(4) The hairiness of polyester-viscose blended yarn is one of the more difficult to control varieties, and key processes must be grasped. The hairiness is mainly formed in the spun yarn and grows in the winding. Spinning process is not only the point of producing twisting hairiness, but also the point of serious increase of process hairiness, and it is the key process for controlling hairiness. Due to the high winding speed in the winding process and the different winding speeds at each point of the cone-shaped bobbin, the yarn will have greater slippage during the winding process. Therefore, the hairiness of the cop after the winding will be seriously deteriorated. Therefore, the winding process is a serious cause of hairiness in the yarn process, and it is also another important concern for us to solve the hairiness problem.